Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what happened during the bday party?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:13 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 485 Total Views

I heard that there was a problem during the girls party?  Does anyone know what happened?  I feel so bad for those kiddos.  I saw on tv that they had a poll, who's fault it was for what happened at the paty and it was almost tied.  Thats what got me curious.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pinkcoffeecup
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:25 PM

I was wondering the same thing myself.  I thought the day after the party. ET. was suppose to have something on it.  I don't remember seeing anything about it.  I just feel bad for the kids.  Jon and Kate are not getting along.  Do they both realize how it is affecting the kids. They're both wrapped up in their own issues.  It's not even about the show anymore.  It's about them both making efforts to get along peaceable for the sake of the kids.  Put the kids first.

crystleflys
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM

I think this is a case of the media making a issue bigger then it is. Everything I read said that Jon and Kate got to spend equal amount of time with the girls on their b-day.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
LiannasMommy
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 4:33 PM

I watched the live link thing on ET but it only showed Jon pulling up to the gate in their driveway of course taking time to talk to all of them and thats it. I heard him say he stayed long enough to put the little kids to bed and spend some extra time with the girls. I think Kate left when he got there and then later came back According to what I heard..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)