Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes and Organazation tips

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:31 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

If anyone has any recipes from the show or organization tips that I might have missed please let me know!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamaholly1
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:12 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48142/boards/read/5628815/Jon_and_Kate_PLUS_8_recipes_and_TIPS_ENJOY_includes_Chicken_Cheesesteak

there is actually a thread specifically about this sort of thing.....check it out....IF you have a recipe to add, please feel free to do so.

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Do YOU love the Gosselins?
Then Join Me at Gosselin Fans  AND
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans on CafeMom

AndreaLynn05
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:24 AM

This isn't exactly from the show, but I am going to try it today:

I bought 4 tote boxes from Walmart yesterday.  I am going to make 3 piles of things:

One for trash

One for charity

One that just needs to be stored. That stuff will be organized in to the tote boxes.

Also, I might try posting things for sale of Craigs List.  it has worked in the past and is a great way to get rid of junk and give it to someone locally to avoid shipping costs. It's also totally free to post!

mamaholly1
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:08 AM

another good way of getting rid of PERFECTLY useful stuff that you just can't seem to find a use for anymore is by "giving it away" on Free-Cycle... www.freecycle.org

I've found any number of things listed in my local freecycle group from unwanted (unneeded) birthday party supplies to "electronics" and computer goods.  I've even seen exercise equipment.  THE CATCH-it has to be in working order OR listed as "for scrap"-like for instance if you have an old metal filing cabinet that you want to get rid of, list it (OFFER:metal filing cabinet FOR SCRAP)....it's free to post, it's free to pick up, and best of all, it keeps perfectly useful items from filing our landfills and dumps.

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Do YOU love the Gosselins?
Then Join Me at Gosselin Fans  AND
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans on CafeMom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)