Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aunt Jodi?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:14 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 548 Total Views

I guess I missed something. I read comments by a few people referring to the rumors about Aunt Jodi but I have not heard any rumors. Can someone please satisfy my curiosity?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamaholly1
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:10 AM

I don't think I've ever heard of Aunt Debbie.....If you mean Kate's sister in Law (Kevin's wife), her name is Jodi....

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Do YOU love the Gosselins?
Then Join Me at Gosselin Fans  AND
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans on CafeMom

Floridamom0814
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:29 PM

I dont think I have heard of Aunt Debbie...sorry

joleensboys
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:08 PM

I feel stupid! I must have been half asleep! I am talking about Aunt Jodi.

mommyhubertobe
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 1:59 AM

i heard that she doesn't appear on the show anymore because tlc was trying to set up a contract with her so she would get paid and kate was like no no no.. so she doesn't appear on the show anymore.. i'm not sure if this rumor is true or not..but i don't even pay attention that she's not on the show lol.. so maybe it is..if this is the rumor your talking about :)

bb18lab
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 9:18 AM

i heard the same thing.  tlc wanted to contract with her because she was on the show so much and kate said no.  so she hasn't been on an episode in a long time.  i think since last year. 

Quoting mommyhubertobe:

i heard that she doesn't appear on the show anymore because tlc was trying to set up a contract with her so she would get paid and kate was like no no no.. so she doesn't appear on the show anymore.. i'm not sure if this rumor is true or not..but i don't even pay attention that she's not on the show lol.. so maybe it is..if this is the rumor your talking about :)

baby boytoddler boy Lisa - mom2twoboyz  Check out my blog - http://pinkinahouseofblues.blogspot.com/

joleensboys
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Ok thank you!

pagirl71
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:25 PM

Aunt Jodi's sister started a blog I think called Thetruthbreedshate. Bashing Jon and Kate for everything. It was suppose to have a video of Aundt Jodi dishing on what really goes on when the cameras are off. But if you look up that blog her sister has removed most of her comments and video. So I'm thinking she got busted for something like slander not sure though that's me speculating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)