Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this show drives me crazy

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 361 Total Views

i love the show but i feel like a looser and a bad person . kate keeps her home so clean you eat off her floors and she cooks every day and is well dressed  it just bugs ow perfect she is i cant live up to her i wish i could but i cant.  i always shower after 9pm andf i do not have time to coovery day some times i buy the ready made meals that you just dump in a pan or tv dinners . i love the show but after watching it i feel bad

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mamaholly1
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:50 PM

don't feel bad....Jon and Kate BOTH have admitted that they have help, including a cleaning person at least once a month, PLUS, they have catering services on the days that the cameras are there, and they have someone to help with the errands and such.

DON'T feel bad one bit, just do what you can and have fun lovin' your family!

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Do YOU love the Gosselins?
Then Join Me at Gosselin Fans  AND
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans on CafeMom

RyandDevsMOM
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:54 PM

They are full time parents as well. I am sure a lot of moms out there also Carry jobs. Jon and Kate always have one of them home with the kids. I am pretty sure if Jon left the house looking like a lot of our husbands do then she would be all over him lol.  I know how it is to want your house clean I have to say I am obsessive about cleaning the house everything has to be just right but I am a stay at home mom so I have time to get everything done. My sister laughs at me and tells me that I am like her when it come to cleaning I argued this point until one night she called me after reading the Multiple Blessing book they have, in the book it says that when the twins were little everything had to be perfect right down to the fisher price doll house being cleaned before they were in bed. After her reading that I am guilty as charged. Don't nit pick over your house if you can leave without mopping do it. When we left the other day one of my twins girls said to me "oh no mom did you mop the floor before we left" She was really upset.  I have to learn to let it go so give yourself a pat on the back for being able to let little things go. Have you seen any of the episodes where their family fun takes a turn because she is so obsessive. I am not bashing Kate I give her a lot of credit, I don't think it is fair to judge someone when you are not in their situation but you can see how it effects the kids at times. 

NicoleKelly
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Kate is O.C. & even admits it.  Sometimes I feel sorry for her (especially in the earlier episodes) because she can't enjoy just sitting still or playing in her own house..like in the garage when they were all playing she was organizing things, and Jon got on to her, or when she said she can't put the special lights on for the cameras when the TLC crew isn't there, because she can see dust & dirt & has to get a mop or broom out, and she had such problems finding help, because she's so particular. 

AmyMiLo
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 5:22 PM
They don't film every day of the week so I'm sure they are prepared when the cameras are coming.

baby girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)