Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bashing?!?!?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:18 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 675 Total Views

Is anyone so tired of people bashing Jon and Kate? I am so tired of reading about how mean Kate is and how they are traumatizing their children with the TV show. and the whole aunt Jodi situation. oh my god, i am so sick of hearing about it. I want all those people to raise twins and then have sextuplets with two parents not working, and then raise 8 kids in these times, with war and poverty and such. I just wanted to see if i am the only one feeling this way???

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgsharber
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM

What ever happened w/ Aunt Jodi? I have been out of the loop for a while,lol.

mom2Tristen06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM

ur not the only one!1 the reason i even heard abotu them was becuase my family doesnt like them and they were bashing so i wanted to watch them and now i love them and defend them every chance i get!!

they are awesome those ppl that bash r just jealous and need to get over themselves!!

Brandi55
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM

long story made short, TLC wanted to pay aunt jodi to be on the show and supposedly Kate said No, so now jodi wont be on the show anymore.

Miasmom08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM

My opinion is if you don't like them, then DON'T WATCH!  Some people just like to growl, I say walk a mile in J&K's shoes!  :)

zebbyzebby06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:48 PM

do u think that its a rumor about the whole Jodi thing....cause why would Kate say no to paying her...that dont seem nice to do.....then again it looks liek Jodi and he family are pretty well off

Catrin2009
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:57 PM

I'm so with you on that, I am sick and tired of people constantly bashing Jon and Kate. I think the way there raising there children is great. I mean having a set of twins and then 6 more the same age. Honestly if it was me, I would run away screaming. Kate is doing everything she can. People are constantly saying that just because they are on TV that there children are going to exposed to all kinds of stuff. While this may or may not be true. Who really knows? Thats the first I heard about Aunt Jodi, but I have noticed that she hasn't been on the show in a while, and to be truthful I kinda miss her lol.

Floridamom0814
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:39 PM

No you are not the only one that feels that way. I agree with everything that you said...I would like to see half of those bashers keep as nice a house as she does with the 1 or 2 kids that they have.  Its ridiculous...the hatred is sickening that some people have for them.  They are doing the oppurtunity that God placed in front of them to do to provide for that family.  I think its all a big jealousy issue if you ask me.  :)

Floridamom0814
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:42 PM

I heard that Aunt Jodi wanted more money than TLC were willing to fork out for her "appearances" and the blame was put on Kate.,,,,but really who cares???  I think the whole drama with that is just crazy...and I agree with the other poster....if you dont like it dont watch.  And what I think is really funny?  They dont like the show, they say the kids are being exploited etc etc but do they realize they are still watching it and putting $$ in J & K's pocket??  LOL

jengirlsx3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:39 PM

In a recent interview they said that some on their friends didn't want to be in the lime light anymore and didn't want their kids to be "celebrities" at school etc.  That may have included Jodi.  Maybe she just wanted to be able to take her kids to the grocery store without incident.  Jon mentioned that is what happened with Beth.  None of knows...

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Ephesians 4:29 NIV       

zebbyzebby06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:22 PM

That makes more sence i dont see kate being like oh you cant have money!!

Quoting Floridamom0814:

I heard that Aunt Jodi wanted more money than TLC were willing to fork out for her "appearances" and the blame was put on Kate.,,,,but really who cares???  I think the whole drama with that is just crazy...and I agree with the other poster....if you dont like it dont watch.  And what I think is really funny?  They dont like the show, they say the kids are being exploited etc etc but do they realize they are still watching it and putting $$ in J & K's pocket??  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)