Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would kate say about YOUR fridge?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:38 PM
  • 35 Replies
  • 916 Total Views

just thought it would be kinda funny about what Kate would say if she opened your fridge doors?

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Do YOU love the Gosselins?
Then Join Me at Gosselin Fans  AND
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans
True Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans

on CafeMom

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrshaney8
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Actually wanna here something funny. Kate inspired me to clean my fridge tonight! lol.

But its still probley not clean enough for her :)

I love Jon and Kate plus 8 :)

mamaholly1
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:42 PM

good for you mama!!!

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans

on CafeMom

RaulitosMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:42 PM

im watching her now.lol. how funny.hmm nothing too bad i hope...i have oj, milk, eggs, cheese and deli shaved turkey, carrots, mozzerella cheese strings, brocoli and a bottle of white zinfandel..its just my son and i..and i have OCD so i clean it alot

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

ZacharyCainsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:48 PM

SHe would say "Omg, this woman is NOT organic. This is gross. SHE DRINKS COKE??  hahaha

Chasamassa
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Knowin how much of a clean freak she is, she would probably be horrified, LOL. It's really not that bad but I do need to clean it out. There is probably NOTHING organic in there and there is a case of pepsi and diet pepsi.

mommyhubertobe
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:55 PM

my fridge is actually clean :) but it still isn't probably to her standards lol and nothing organic in there either! haha and t here is coke and pepsi in there..so i don't think she'd be that happy lol

CrysBogan
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Lol, She'd be disgusted by my fridge.

I have no organization going on what's so ever. It'd be clean enough for her, but she'd think I just throw everything in there wherever there's room - which is so true. I never organize, but I keep it clean!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Hailey's Mommy!

jengirlsx3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:04 PM

She would be disappointed in the cleanliness, but what I have in there is organic.

akrathwohl14
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Kate would absolutely LOVE my fridge, minus the non-organic food.  I clean my fridge out every week if not every 2 weeks. I can't stand there be anything gross in there. Plus we have a dog and dog hair can easily be found in there if I don't clean it out a lot.

mamaholly1
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:16 PM

nothing organic in mine, but i clean it out every week or2

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans

on CafeMom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)