Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

regarding the negativity

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:23 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 620 Total Views

I know that I haven't been checking out the posts in this group as often as I wish I could, that is my fault. OK, fine. But tonight I actually had the time to go through the recent posts from over the last month or so, you know to attempt to catch up on J&K+8. I must say that I AM SO SICK & TIRED OF ALL THE NEGATIVITY THAT THE FAMILY IS RECEIVING!!!!!!! I have had enough!!!!! If you have an issue with kate or if you want to gossip about whatever rumors that are floating around, fine. BUT START YOUR OWN DAGGONE GROUP, DO IT & KEEP THE DRAMA THERE!!!! If you have nothing better to do than to talk smack & gossip about someone or their family, then you, my dears need to get a freakin' life. Because you have become HATERS. If you live the fairytale life with high order multiples or with your own sports team, then let me know. But until then, If you have something negative to say, wether it's about Kate, or Jon, Or whomever, you can start your own group & discuss it there, or you can keep your negativity to yourself. It's your decision. So take your pick. angryfrustrated

Babz87

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaholly1
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:48 PM

we are working on the negative posts that are made here.  I would like this to be a positive board for FANS of the show to share their thoughts and feelings.  I feel that while these horrendous rumors are flying around, they are just that RUMORS, and until further clarifacation is given, these rumors will not be allowed on this board.

Barb, thank you for posting.....alot of mommas feel the same way.....

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Do YOU love the Gosselins?
Then Join Me at Gosselin Fans  AND
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans
True Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans

on CafeMom

NicoleKelly
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Although I agree about keeping negative posts away.  I'm sorry but Jon is in Top AOL & YAHOO news for his behavior lately & if all of the posts regarding it are being erased...then I don't want to be in this group anymore.  I am the first one to defend the negativity, but I would like to know about what is going on & the posts keep being erased.  I really enjoyed this group, but this is ridiculous there has to be a happy medium somewhere.  Take care ladies!!!!  I'm going to a Jon & Kate group that are positive, but can also give unbiased news about them at the same time.

banging head into wall

mamaholly1
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM

this has nothing to do with deleting posts, I am locking posts that are rumor-filled (lilke the magazine articles) but I will NOT have negativity running this group.  I'm sorry that you feel that you need to leave the group, however, YOU'LL find me at any one of those groups as well!

Quoting NicoleKelly:

Although I agree about keeping negative posts away.  I'm sorry but Jon is in Top AOL & YAHOO news for his behavior lately & if all of the posts regarding it are being erased...then I don't want to be in this group anymore.  I am the first one to defend the negativity, but I would like to know about what is going on & the posts keep being erased.  I really enjoyed this group, but this is ridiculous there has to be a happy medium somewhere.  Take care ladies!!!!  I'm going to a Jon & Kate group that are positive, but can also give unbiased news about them at the same time.

banging head into wall

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Do YOU love the Gosselins?
Then Join Me at Gosselin Fans  AND
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans
True Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans

on CafeMom

jessica268
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 7:51 AM

i do hope that everyone that is taking bad about jon and kate.will start there own group.because i am so about there good health and happiness.not about anything else.

pkdrummer
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 1:39 PM

YES!!  Finally some "fans" on here!  I was beginning to wonder.  How sad to be giving more life to rumors with no basis.  Are we back in high school?  I thought this was a group for J&K+8 fans?  There are enough bashers out there.  Let's rise above that and focus on the positive things about this family.  Sorry if I sound angry.  I just hate gossip.  It hurts people and doesn't help anyone. 

bigmama4kids
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 3:56 PM

thankyou so much everyone for your thoughts on this  now maybe we can unite as a team and even pray for this family if there is any thruth to the rumors . Remember there are still 8 little children who need 2 loveing parents .Lets say thankyou for this form that we can share our thoughts on this matter and make something good come out of it. 

Gods Blessing always Beneta

fog
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 4:16 PM

You say, "I want to know what is going on" with J & K. But you also happen to know that they are on the top AOL and Yahoo news.

Sounds to me like you already have your sources for finding out what is going on. We choose to keep the trash somewhere besides here. It all rumors at this point so there is not point in discussing it here.

If we (Molly and the admins) allow such posts to continue to be open, it only invites the bashers to join our group. And as far as I know, there are plenty of those groups already. Molly started this group so that there could be a place to discuss the Gosselin family without the hate.

We are not defending Jon's actions, we are simply choosing not to discuss it and hang him when it is all rumors and speculation at this point.

Quoting NicoleKelly:

banging head into wall

Photobucket

Barb87
by on May. 7, 2009 at 10:39 PM

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE TO RE-POST THIS!!!!!!!! BUT APPARENTLY I DO!!!!!! THIS IS GETTING ABSOLUTELY GETTING REDICULOUS!!!!angryfrustratedbanging head into wall

Babz87

shellyplatz
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:11 AM

I personally do not read any of the gossip magazines or any of the TV magazine gossip shows either. They are looking to make money and drama. They dont care about people they care about the almighty dollar. Everyone who buys those or spreads their rumors are just feeding in to the lies and destruction of people. 

I would much rather have happy stories to read. My own life has problems, i dont need someone else's. Their business is their business. 

adkmommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I think we as fans of Jon and Kate we owe it to them to not buy in to the gossip and simply wish them well. It is evident they are having some serious problems.  Gossiping is not going to help the situation.  OP you worded a  bit stronger than I would have, but you were right on, so thanks!  I share Christian beliefs with Jon and Kate, so I am praying for them and their children and that whatever is going on in their marriage (none of us REALLY knows) they will work through.  I was very sad for Kate, as she looked sad and tired on the Today show yesterday.  She and Jon need our support, not our gossip and speculation.  I admit to be a bit disappointed in Jon, but again I don't know what has really happened, so I am supporting both of them in prayer and by not gossiping.  They have a tough road ahead.  I wish them nothing but the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)