Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kate and the kids on vacation-NEW nanny in the works (?????)

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2009 at 3:31 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 2370 Total Views

seems that kate and jon's nanny who accompanied the family to North Carolina has been photographed without Sunglasses, blowing her "identity" wide open.  Will they have to "let her go" so she isn't hounded by the media (like the former nanny-nurse who was seen on Geraldo a couple of weeks ago?) 

http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2009&mon=06&evt=beach-gosselin&pic=kate-gosselin-beach-sextuplets-21.jpg

Have we seen her before?  Is she related to one of Kate's friend's?

Hmmmmmm.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/06/06/kate-gosselin-lifes-a-beach-with-sextuplets/

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Do YOU love the Gosselins?
Then Join Me at Gosselin Fans  AND
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans
True Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans

on CafeMom

by on Jun. 6, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stephie280
by on Jun. 6, 2009 at 5:32 PM

I don't know about the whole nanny thing. But the girls seem to like her so i hope they don't let her go.

HAs for the other pic. I'm sorry who hasn't had the pysco mom look. when you kids ran to far away, hit another kid, or did something they aren't supposed to. I know i have when my 4 year old at the time ran into traffic. and i grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back. I'm sure i looked mean and mad at the time. but cryed seconds later. I don't like paprazzi. They catch people and bad times and make it look worse then it is. I'm sure she's not has evil has they make her out to be. I feel sorry for those kids and what they will see when they grow up and understand.

Happy married for 3 years  in love

AaronkiteWyattplaying soccerCalebbaby boy

sylvesteramy
by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 1:00 AM

the article said that Jon was at home taking care of the twins? I thought the twins went to and why did she go on vacation without them?

Kathleen5
by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 8:14 AM

The twins are in soccer.  Maybe they had games.  Our school has little league baseball and softball during the week and soccer on the weekends.  Jon did say that he was the one that took them to the games.

jadynsmommyxoxo
by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 8:38 AM

isnt that Kate's old neighbor friend Carla's daughter...i think her name was Ashley.....Jon mentions her coming to babysit when Alexis gets hurt in the woods....i think its the same girl....she was also seen helping Kate with the party....Carla her mom and her used to babysit all the time when they lived in their old house....so i think she is family friend....the twins were there at the beach but then had to get back to school so Jon took them home and Kate and the little kids stayed...

magenas_mom
by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 9:41 AM

If I remember correctly I heard Kate mention the new helper was Hispanic I think..  But dont mark my words on it.

Anyway the girl in the pic looks like Kates friends daughter "Kayla" that went with them on that ski trip to Utah.

kla2008
by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Oh my goodness do  know who this is?  I think it's there old next door neighbors Carla's  or Beth's daughter.  She used to come play with the kids in season 1!   She looks so familiar and I think that it might be her.  I can't remember her name though.

magenas_mom
by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Quoting kla2008:

Oh my goodness do  know who this is?  I think it's there old next door neighbors Carla's  or Beth's daughter.  She used to come play with the kids in season 1!   She looks so familiar and I think that it might be her.  I can't remember her name though.

Beths Daughter "Kayla" The name stands out cause thats my daughters name.

memsysmom
by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 11:59 PM
I think you are right about it being Carla's daughter. She has definitely been on the show before.
mrslafavers
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 11:06 AM

I think several girls are right...I think it IS Beth's daughter Kayla. Neither of them looked too happy in that photo. If it is Kayla, then I am sure that's why she's not wearing her sunglasses: She's used to the P People. Don't you hate the cover of--I think US??-- where the headline is "Mommy, you are mean!". Puh-lease. What mom has not been told by her kid that she is mean? She probably told one of them that they could not run into the water without her or something. I mean, come on, that's so typical of a kid...when they don't understand why they aren't getting what they want...mommy is a meanie. Oh well, I've been called worse. We all know that kids' moods change faster than the weather. lol

mom2mygirls706
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Quoting mrslafavers:

I think several girls are right...I think it IS Beth's daughter Kayla. Neither of them looked too happy in that photo. If it is Kayla, then I am sure that's why she's not wearing her sunglasses: She's used to the P People. Don't you hate the cover of--I think US??-- where the headline is "Mommy, you are mean!". Puh-lease. What mom has not been told by her kid that she is mean? She probably told one of them that they could not run into the water without her or something. I mean, come on, that's so typical of a kid...when they don't understand why they aren't getting what they want...mommy is a meanie. Oh well, I've been called worse. We all know that kids' moods change faster than the weather. lol

Just so you know, I hold the title of being the world's meanest mother!  This is according to my daughter who is 6!  As a matter of fact, I sometimes can be meaner than a monster!  dancing

It seems as though the media is now grasping for something/anything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)