Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Emeril Episode

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 714 Total Views

I loved the epi, he was so great with the kids.  The couch banter was different.  It was so obvious that they did not do it together.  It had to of been filmed before the producers decided to discuss the separation.  Very tight close up on each one on his/her side of the couch. 

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chamelinmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM

i am really starting to think jons just going through a midlife crisest and  alot of this is to get the raitings up. i think the tabloids are really pissing them off but i dont think they are going to seporate. i think they are using the tabloids to push the media to think so so they can get their raitings up. They were together but kind of in their own world but they were still working together

wandep
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Yes, I agree with you..I have been saying this all alone about Jon going through a mid life crises...the new car, the new motorcycle.

Quoting chamelinmom:

i am really starting to think jons just going through a midlife crisest and  alot of this is to get the raitings up. i think the tabloids are really pissing them off but i dont think they are going to seporate. i think they are using the tabloids to push the media to think so so they can get their raitings up. They were together but kind of in their own world but they were still working together

ctc05
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Most of the time I really like Kate but last night I really thought she was horrible. She constantly put Jon down. I think you can tell he's over Kate's bossiness too, he seemed elated that Emeril pushed Kate out of her space.

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

baby boy      toddler girl

Stephie280
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:38 AM

AHHHHH I just love EMERIL. He can come cook for me any day. Look like htey had enough left overs for a month even with has big has that family is. ALSO is chillie mac in the best. My cousin made it for me one night for dinner. so is his granola.

kla2008
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM

I thought last nights episode was great!  Everyone seemed so relaxed.  What a great day for them.  100 episodes. 

Annie080174
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Me too! and the kids are so cute when they play. My favorite part was when Cara put the lunch meat slice with the whole in it on her face and one of the boys were trying to imitate her, and when Aiden was going into the coat pocket for a toy and telling the filming crew to close there eyes the facial expression he gave to so funny! I cant belive its been 100 episodes either.

Quoting kla2008:

I thought last nights episode was great!  Everyone seemed so relaxed.  What a great day for them.  100 episodes. 

Annie080174
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Where can I get those recipies. It all sounded so good /and healthy too! YUM!

Quoting Stephie280:

AHHHHH I just love EMERIL. He can come cook for me any day. Look like htey had enough left overs for a month even with has big has that family is. ALSO is chillie mac in the best. My cousin made it for me one night for dinner. so is his granola.

alyandalsmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:07 PM

I love Emeril! I know Kate said the brownie mix was organic, but do you know if the other food they cooked with was? Everything looked so good!

Stephie280
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Here is the link to emeril's reciepes.

http://www.emerils.com/recipes/

simplysmiles13
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Thanks for the link to the recipes. I just watched the show and want to make the gronola, I hope its there.  Whoever said this episode was filmed before the others, so was Kates b-day episode. I think she said her birthday was in March and the sextuplets are in May!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)