Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Go Back...

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 324 Total Views

I was thinking last night....we all love this family, we all love watching the show.  I was thinking maybe to those who have dvd's of the seasons or could watch them on youtube, maybe we could start at the very beginning & all watch an episode a day, every other day, once a week & come back here & write about it what we liked & disliked about that episode.  We can discuss items we would like to have ourselves, where they went, ects.  The post title would be the name of the episode & everything regarding that episode would be discussed there.  Anyone up for that?  Ofcourse we would start at the very first episode & work our way up.  Or we could go at our own pace & whoever watches a certain episode post with that episode title as the name of the post so everyone knows if they want to watch that one?  I think it would & could be fun to go back in time!

in loveteen girlgirl on a swingbaseballslide

Josh & Kym                Katy                       Ella                     Carson               Cooper

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Floridamom0814
by Group Admin on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:48 AM

cute idea 

KymmiLeigh
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:02 PM

I thought so too!  My kids love them also so I'll probably start at season 1 "10 Little Pumpkins" tonight! 

Quoting Floridamom0814:

cute idea 

in loveteen girlgirl on a swingbaseballslide

Josh & Kym                Katy                       Ella                     Carson               Cooper

librarian101
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I loved that "10 Little Pumpkins" episode!  So adorable!  Wasn't it Collin who couldn't decide which pumpkin to choose, and which of the girls was "shopping" so cute?

LIbrarian101

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)