Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kate Moving to Maryland

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:36 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 682 Total Views

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/07/exclusive-kate-gosselin-moving-maryland

Kate Gosselin is moving to Maryland, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

She's buying a condo in Rockville, a wealthy part of Montgomery County.

Oh, by the way, bodyguard Steve Neild's office is in Rockville--just a block away from Kate's new place.  All the easier to protect her!

Kate and Jon are splitting parenting duties while splitting up. When one stays at the Pennsylvania house where the kids will remain, the other takes off to their individual apartments. Jon has a condo in New York.

Pictures of the condo

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KTB2008
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:03 AM

I hate to say this but it appears that Jon and Kate has the best of both worlds. They get to live the single life while parenting the kids. I just hope they can one day spend time with the kids as a family. The kids needs to see both of their parents getting alone.

leviathan
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 6:22 AM
well, i think its good for the kids to stay continuously at the pennsylvania home, most children of divorced parents don't have that luxury and are forced to shuttle back and forth between parents. I agree, that it seems they both get the "best of both worlds" by being able to retrieve to their condo/ apartment. Interesting she chose Maryland....
nah25
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:03 AM

yes VERY interesting. 

a href="http://www.baby-gaga.com/">baby growth
KymmiLeigh
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Hey it's right next to a Starbucks too!   

in loveteen girlgirl on a swingbaseballslide

Josh & Kym                Katy                       Ella                     Carson               Cooper

jessica268
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:49 PM

well we are in the 21 centry.Thats a new way to take care of the kids when your saperated.In my day the kids went to there dads on the weekend.Im just saying. So Jon and Kate go out of state to live when they dont have the kids.WTF?

librarian101
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Sad that they will not be together as a family, wonderful that the children can stay in the beautiful home they purchased, fortunate that Jon & Kate can afford other places to live, broke my heart to see Kate say that she didn't want to have to be gone when it was Jon's turn with the children in the house.  So., of course she'd pick a nice place to live, who wouldn't!?  BUT, this poor woman will never have any privacy!  Her condo already on the Internet!!  I hope she DOES keep a security guard close by.  The world is full of wierdos.

LIbrarian101

librarian101
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:23 PM

2nd child?  Congratulations on your upcoming blessing!  Is Sarah your first?

LIbrarian101

EmmaNemma22
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 2:30 AM

Totally agree!!

Quoting librarian101:

Sad that they will not be together as a family, wonderful that the children can stay in the beautiful home they purchased, fortunate that Jon & Kate can afford other places to live, broke my heart to see Kate say that she didn't want to have to be gone when it was Jon's turn with the children in the house.  So., of course she'd pick a nice place to live, who wouldn't!?  BUT, this poor woman will never have any privacy!  Her condo already on the Internet!!  I hope she DOES keep a security guard close by.  The world is full of wierdos.

nah25
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Quoting librarian101:

2nd child?  Congratulations on your upcoming blessing!  Is Sarah your first?

were you talking to me. Yes sarah is my first thanks vey much for thre Blessing if you were talking to me .lol

a href="http://www.baby-gaga.com/">baby growth
tabs852
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 5:22 PM

I'm just curious... what would they call "home" being that they each have 2 now. You know how if you have a second home, it's still just not the same as the first?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)