Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Question

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 391 Total Views

I have a  question . I've been reading or catching up with the family on Radar on line . I've seen that Jon and Kate have both taken the kids to the bus park for their first days of school . I know he has an apartment in NYC , but where does he stay when he's in town and it's not his turn with the kids . Has any one heard?  

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chelle72682
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:42 PM

from where they live it only about 2 hours from the  city so he could commute but  i haven't heard but the par tender at the bar he met the wteacher in it they seemed chummy so maybe a friends or the grarage apartmetn?

Mom to Zacc and Ben

twin boysI don't think anyone should be slammed for there parenting ideals as long as its not harming the child

mamaholly1
by Group Owner on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Kate's accounting of WHY she showed up and then the police were called was she said something to the effect that she wasn't going to be sitting, a mile away from the home, while a babysitter was with the kids, because Jon was going out...seems logical, why NOT have mom, who stays in the general area, stay with the kids while dad goes out.

As far as Jon, I think that NYC is about 3 hours from their home and TECHNICALLY, he could commute, however, perhaps he stays with family (one of his brothers) when he's NOT at the house and NOT with Hailey in NYC.

(photo from www.TLC.com)
Do YOU love the Gosselins?
Then Join Me at
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans
True Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans

on CafeMom

ctc05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I am pretty sure that he is basically always in NYC unless there"s a nig thing going on....not sure where he stayed the other night but I am really glad he was there for their first day. He's at least showing some signs of maturity.

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

baby boy      toddler girl

ummrami
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 1:03 AM

I  have to agree he is showing signs of maturity  . While I have sat here shaking my head at Jon I have noticed that he's toned down his actions a bit and started to slow down his pace . Perhaps he's starting to think about how he'll look in family court , who knows I'm just happy that he's shown that he really does care about being a part of the kids lives and has started making better choices . I just hope it stays that way and he's not headline news after this weekend in Vegas .

Quoting ctc05:

I am pretty sure that he is basically always in NYC unless there"s a nig thing going on....not sure where he stayed the other night but I am really glad he was there for their first day. He's at least showing some signs of maturity.

chelle72682
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 8:11 AM

I think that TLC may have laid down some rules with him and his behavior. Because if it is true about morality clause than he might have been close to losing his job with TLC. Also if the reports are true about the full custody thing that might have woke him up. Most parents would snap to attention if they cared at all about their kids when something like that is filed.

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS EXCEPT HERPES FOLLOWS YOU HOMEhands over eyes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)