Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome ladies

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:12 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 1193 Total Views
I am going to send out a posting later today about who you would need to contact to get started, thanks for joining the group!
I am running out the door now to a little league parade. 
Talk to you then!

Melissa
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lovin_mylil_man
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 3:46 PM
Hi mellissa i would like more info on this because i really want to be a stay at home mom but my hubby and i have three kids and i don't know how that is possible but if you could help me make that possible i would be forever grateful.

Ashley
Arielm4
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:29 PM
I just started an adult affitliate program online..getting 20% commision..what is urs...

<a href="http://www.edenfantasys.com/Default.aspx?pcode=3C1">- EdenFantasys adult toy store</a>
lilcity_yankee
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Would love some information on how to start an online adult store.  Hopefully with as little fees as possible....my email address is littleprinceSC@yahoo.com

shanie1
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I would like to know how is your adult store going online.  i am looking to start one as well.  can you offer any information

RileysMomma26
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I would love some information on this as well...jukgrl21@gmail.com

coraine
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Quoting MelNHer3Kids:

I am going to send out a posting later today about who you would need to contact to get started, thanks for joining the group!
I am running out the door now to a little league parade. 
Talk to you then!

Melissa

Hi Yes I also would like to know about getting an online adult store,  please send info when you have time.

Thank yuou

corrainej@yahoo.om

ema4ulises
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Hi, I am very interested in starting an online business so I can stay home with my three boys. Please give me more info. emachavira@gmail.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)