Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Made My First Lapbook for Zach About Money!!

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 11:49 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

You can check out my Journal HERE on CafeMom

OR

MY BLOG

Thanks!

by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mamaoftwingles
by Group Admin on Jan. 11, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Good Job, Jennifer!  I think that would work for Sam.... hmmmmm... I've never seen those before.  Me likey!

Jen - Barefootin', Granola Crunchin', God-fearin', Gardenin', Home Cookin', Homeschoolin' Mama of Three Boys and our Animal Menagerie! (Cats Yoda & Chuck, Dogs Lucky & Henry, Daniel the Duck, Rabbits: Myrtle, Esther & Walter, & big ol' flock o' birds.)

snowgirl

momneedscoffee
by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Quoting Mamaoftwingles:

Good Job, Jennifer!  I think that would work for Sam.... hmmmmm... I've never seen those before.  Me likey!

Arn't they cool??  Just do a search for LAPBOOKING, or you can even be a little more specific like, money lapbooking or lapbooking ideas...to maybe get a few different sites that top up!

I think they would be perfect for just about any type of learning.  I'm thinking it will be great for Zach because he is VERY hands on, tactile - kinesthetic.  He does amazing when he can really jump in a TOUCH something.

KissedBy6Angels
by Group Owner on Jan. 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM

That is so cool! And Domonick is working on money right now in class. I bet he would like that. They all would probably like it. I may have to try that next weekend! Thanks for sharing.
~Julie

Do you Farm?Homeschool? Have a large family? Sew? Are you Earth Friendly? Believe in traditional family values and living?Check out our group: Click here! Or Click the pic!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)