Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We saw our land!!!!!

Posted by on May. 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 122 Total Views

Coming to Va was a big change of plans for our family. We gave up our dreams of living in an eco-friendly community to help care for those we love.
However, we still have the desire to live off the land and raise our children away from main stream society. We are hoping to buy some family land from Will's father's side(about 7 acres) Last week he drove me out there and we got to see it!!! The kids were so happy! There is nothing on the land right now, we would build up from scratch or buy a pre-built cabin from PA and put up there. Either way there is plenty of room for the kids to go outside and run around and the dog to run around and gardens and flower beds!!! I can't wait to get all set up, we could be there as early as this Summer!!!

by on May. 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
insanitybeckons
by Group Admin on May. 24, 2009 at 9:05 AM

That's awesome!!  I'm so excited for you...it sounds like everything is working out for you guys.

KissedBy6Angels
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Thanks, Lydia. We are very excited as well:)

Do you Farm?Homeschool? Have a large family? Sew? Are you Earth Friendly? Believe in traditional family values and living?Check out our group: Click here! Or Click the pic!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN