Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

member of the week, 11/24-12/7

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2008 at 5:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

Our member of the week this week is VioletKitti! Feel free to ask her any questions you want her to answer!

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

"The reason I breastfeed: It's the difference between spending $30 a week on dog food or feeding your dog steaks for free."
by on Nov. 24, 2008 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
VioletKitti
by on Nov. 24, 2008 at 7:09 PM

~wavez~ heya! hiya! how are ya? we are squeeking up on the new moon so forgive my oddness... fire when ready! ~gigglez~

KaiTheInvader
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2008 at 12:40 AM

What is your favorite part of being a mother?

What is your least favorite part of being a mother?

What would be your perfect day?

What's your favorite song, movie, book, and food?

"The reason I breastfeed: It's the difference between spending $30 a week on dog food or feeding your dog steaks for free."
VioletKitti
by on Dec. 1, 2008 at 1:22 PM

sorry the holiday got hectic & then my  Chromey was up for the weekend & i was sick... i'm willing to continue answering questions to make up for it lol...

Quoting KaiTheInvader:

What is your favorite part of being a mother?

seeing their personalities develop has been a trip... they are 15, 12 & 10 now & it's just been amazing to see the way their personalities have morphed, shifted & changed as they grew, the way they learned to deal with each triumph & tragedy & the ways each influenced they way they look at the world & i've been there to see it all as it happened, it's just amazing & i'm looking forward to seeing as they continue to grow & change

What is your least favorite part of being a mother?

my kids are crazy!!! sometimes i'm just not sure how to deal with them lol... i'm a cancer & i have a taurus, a gemini-cancer & a aries-pisces... now the 15yr old taurus girl is not as bad cause i'm used to dealing with bulls, like half my family & ex-in-laws are taurus & being the only crab in a house of bulls you learn how to dodge hooves & herd from the ankle level & being empathic helps lol... but the 12yr old gemini girl & the 10yr old aries boy, some days they are just so intense it overwhelms me & all 3 of my kids are emotionally intense & puberty has only added to that & somedays i just look at them & wonder what i have unleashed on the world lol

What would be your perfect day?

a nice warm day on a beach near the redwoods with my kids & my Chromey... to have all my friends & family, even those who have passed on, would make it epic but  a nice peaceful day with my kids & my love that would be perfect

What's your favorite song, movie, book, and food?

ok this is likely the most difficult to answer lol... i'm both ecletic & random lol... i can rarely ever pin down a single favorite for anything...

musicaly i enjoy a bit of everything except where it effectively sounds like they are simply screaming into the mic & higher pitches & tones give me migraines, random selection of bands: evanesence, korn, system of a down, eagles, zz top, old school metallica...

movies? HORROR!!! it's all about the special effects! i enjoy anything that doesn't drag, comedy tho it's gotta have a point & a plot too cause stupidity pisses me off, romance, action, sci-fi...

i LOVE to read! currently i've been reading the worrior books by erin hunter, i'm waiting for the new black jewels book by anne bishop to hit paperback & dying to see where jacqueline carey goes now that she's finished the second kushiel trilogy, i'm also waiting for the next book in the mortal instruments trilogy by cassandra clark, i am also addicted to kathy reichs books & have been reading them long b4 the show bones hit the tv, my aunt got me started on nora roberts as well as elizabeth peters, & i also enjoy dan brown, michael crichton & kay hooper...

i'm a big fan of fruit so pretty much anything ya wanna cook with fruit i'm game for lol especially breakfast food! i'm a sucker for fruit topped pancakes/waffles/french toast... even as a kid you would most often find me at the fruit & veggie trays rather than munching the chips & dips cause i just love fresh fruits & veggies, some of my fondest memories from childhood are wandering my grandparents farm climbing the fruit trees & roaming the garden munching on the fresh picked goodies granny used to chase me outta the garden cause i'd sit between the bell peppers & the tomatoes munching, she said i was the biggest pest in her garden cause i got more of the tomatoes & bell peppers than the bugs & critters ever did lol

KaiTheInvader
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2008 at 3:17 PM

I'm extending violetkitti's week for another week, (since her week was a holiday week) so people have a chance to ask her some questions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN