Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"I need a new Job" question

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

So I really need a new job, but I'm not sure what I would be good at. I'm working on my degree, but still far from getting it, and I need something better than what I have right now. Does anyone know of a website where you can type in your interests or what you want in your job, and it tells you good jobs for you? Like a pesonality/ job match-up thing?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gumby1411
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Check out What Color is Your Parachute? by Richard Nelson Bolles.  I was looking into a career change and read that book.  I found it really helpful.  It's available for checkout at both the Canton and Plymouth libraries.   Good luck!

gamesarefun
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2009 at 8:56 AM

If you are looking for something flexible, check out SimplyFun.  Our mission is to bring families together through play.  We offer games, puzzles, puppets, and other items designed to encourage interaction, build life-long memories, and form lasting bonds.  SimplyFun is a home-based business, and we specialize in game parties!  How fun is that!

Check out heatherdoering.simplyfun.com if this sounds interesting to you.  I'd love to provide you with more info.

Good luck with the job hunt and school!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)