• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to make some new friends!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:38 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 308 Total Views

I'm a 34 yr. old wife and mom.  I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 3 1/2 years.  We just moved to Michigan (Canton) 2 years ago due to my husbands job.  I work full time  for a daycare  in Northville as a Teacher.  I am off for the summer though with the kids.   I have 2 kids from my previous marriage and 2 step kids in my current marriage.  My daughter, Kaitlynn is 12, my step daughter, Alyssa is almost 13, my step son, Billy is 11 and of course my son is Brayden is 6 1/2.  My daughter and my step kids are at their other parents house now for half of the summer.  They will be back in August.  My youngest, Brayden is still home with me.  He likes to stay pretty close to mama, so he won't go to his dad's for part of the summer like the others do.  So I have been looking for some new friends with kids his age to make friends with and maybe hang out with.  He gets pretty lonely when he's here without his siblings.  But I am also looking to meet some new friends that might wanna hang out and do stuff with my husband and I (and our kids too).  We'd love to have people to hang out with and maybe go to dinner with just us adults sometimes, and then also to hang out with us as a family too.  We are an outgoing family.  We like to go for walks, ride bikes, play basketball, go play at the park, swim, go to community outings, watch movies, go out to dinner, play cards, etc. 

Wife to Patrick    &
         Mommy to Kaitlynn, Brayden, Alyssa and Billy 

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
1a2mom
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2009 at 4:28 PM

I have a 6 year old son named Brayden too.  I've been in the area a few years now (5).  I'm new to this site.  You can feel free to email me at bunce@comcast.net

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)