Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here (:

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 5:56 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

My name is Denise and my sons name is Sebastian. (: Well im a teen mother of course and most people think im a "slut" or "whore", but thats not even close to true. I'm about to be 16 and my son it about to be a year old.. things happen as most can see. My son is my everything but its hard cause i feel like im on my own even though i have a boyfriend that is completely in love with our son.<3 We both go to school and its very stressful especially on me so i'd like to get to know other teen moms and see how they handle their situations.. Talk to me moms! Everybody needs a friend every now and then (:

by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
whoopsie16
by on Dec. 9, 2011 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, im 16 and pregnant. I think its kinda funny saying that cause I used to watch "16 and pregnant" always said, wow I cant imagine being one of those girls.......now im one of "those girls haha" but yeah, ima mommy-to be and havent told my dad yet. Seeking new friends and tips on how I could be a good parent....since I have no idea what im doing lol

LittleMama95
by on Dec. 11, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Hi im elizabeth im 16 and my son is 14 months!

HisBabyGirl0312
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Welcome to the group. My name is sam, I just turned 17 and have a 3 month old son named Raymond. Feel free to add me <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BarbadianBeauty
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Welcome!!! I'm Taylissa I'm 19 and i had my daughter, Marleyssa when I was 15. I found out I was going to pop her out when I was 14 2 weeks before my birthday loll. Great birthday news to share xD. I love to share stories and offer advice if I can :) ever need someone to talk to I can help loll high school and pregnancy is a horrible combo loll but I did it and I graduated in the top 10% of my class without having to dropout or fall behind. We're also married now we have been dating since 8th grade and we got engaged our junior year and just got married on 12-12-11 and we start college soon. :) hope you enjoy cafemom you'll be addicted in no time loll! Welcome to the club :D!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganElizabethH
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome, I'm 17 and my son is due in May :)

Britt223
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Hey Denise, I'm Brittany and I'm 16 and 13weeks expecting with twins! Alot of people have called me a whore and a slut but I try not to let it get to me! I also attend school and my mother kicked me out so I live with my best friend, it's hard because she's so jealous and I'm nothing to be jealous about.
If you wanna chat I'm here(:
AuroraLynnsMama
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Hey I am Michel, I am 16 FINALLY, my birthday just last month and I am due in 2 days with a little girl. Message me if you ever wanna talk :)

Destiny112911
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:26 PM

hey girl im 16 and have a lil girl id like to be friends with you and everyone else thats looking for friends...

babychanel
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Quoting MeganElizabethH:

Welcome, I'm 17 and my son is due in May :)

hi megan! i'm shanen also 17yrs old and due date in May! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)