Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im kinda glad...

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:47 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

That i'm not the only one going through this and that there are people my age that i can talk to!! Im Nicole im 18 im married. My husband is currently in Korea so i am going through this all alone! Im down to talk to anyonne :)

by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
yahtzee.momma
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:54 AM

heyy im krys add me if ya want we can chat :)

MeganElizabethH
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey, I'm Megan and I'm 17. My hubby and I aren't married yet, but we've been togehter for 3 years and we're getting married in a year or two. I'm 23 weeks along with our first little baby boy. I'm due May 5th.

Mrs.Hiles
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Im due May 31. Im 19w3d!!

10june2012
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I know what ya mean. My SO truck died so he hasnt been with me to any appointments he lives about an hour away. Our baby girl is due June and he goes to Afghan in Sept. Is your husband in the military? Your never alone you can message me anytime.

Mrs.Hiles
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Yes he is in the Army. He has been to one appointment with me but then had to leave :/ Thank youu

Quoting 10june2012:

I know what ya mean. My SO truck died so he hasnt been with me to any appointments he lives about an hour away. Our baby girl is due June and he goes to Afghan in Sept. Is your husband in the military? Your never alone you can message me anytime.

10june2012
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I am sorry to hear that. Mine is in the army national guard but prob going reg army wen he gets back to make things "easier" for the family. anytime :)

Quoting Mrs.Hiles:

Yes he is in the Army. He has been to one appointment with me but then had to leave :/ Thank youu

Quoting 10june2012:

Mrs.Hiles
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Let me tell you now it is rough! Lol

Quoting 10june2012:

I am sorry to hear that. Mine is in the army national guard but prob going reg army wen he gets back to make things "easier" for the family. anytime :)

Quoting Mrs.Hiles:

Quoting 10june2012:

10june2012
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Sounds it!!

Quoting Mrs.Hiles:

Let me tell you now it is rough! Lol

Quoting 10june2012:

Quoting Mrs.Hiles:

Quoting 10june2012:

BarbadianBeauty
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Ooo I'm 19 and my husband is a firefighter and I grew up in a military family so I too kind of know how ur feeling. We have a 4 year old and she will be 5 on valentines day. I would love to give u any advice u needed :p or just listen if u need someone to talk too I'm addicted to cafemom so I'm always her loll xD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)