• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New :)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 277 Total Views
Hi! I am Sarah, and I am 17. My baby girl is almost 7 months old. I live near chattanooga tennessee but am planning on moving in August :) i am currently trying to work things out with my baby's father but he lives 7 hours away. Lately things with friends haven't been going to great so it'd be nice to get advice from girls in similar situations as me :)
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MeganElizabethH
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Hey, I'm Megan. Welcome! :)

BarbadianBeauty
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Hiii :D I'm Taylissa I'm 19. Had my ladybug when I was 15 and I just recently got married to her father back in December on the 12th. I'm addicted to cafemom so if you ever need any help or advice or just someone to talk to feel free to contact me :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
10june2012
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Wecome sarah! I am also 17 but pregnant 5 months along. The dad I do not see as much because he lives pretty far also. If you are still in school join Teen moms and school. Veryy good group if you are in any type of school to connect with some other mommys.

BraylonsMa611
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Hey I'm Erika. I'm 18 and 6 months pregnant. Yeah things are kind of crazy right now with my and my baby daddy also, so I know how you feel. I've been looking for girls going through the same things as me also. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)