• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did it!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

Okay so my mom and step-dad took me out of school after i finished the 6th grade and didn't give me any kind of schooling. The most they did was went out and got a GED book and basically told me do it when i had time, in between cleaning and taking care of my little brothers. Mind you know i was only 11 12 ish and doing all of it on my own. Well about 2 years ago i sent them to jail for reasons that i don't really like to talk about. Anyways i put myself back in school (GED classes) and im almost completely done i go in march to take my test. I'm so proud of myself I've proven to so many people that im not just another statistic. I WILL pass and i WILL go to collage and for the people that don't believe me i WILL prove them wrong. My motivation is my daughter and i will make sure i do everything in my power to make sure she has the best!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hopefultobe87
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Congrats! GED isnt that hard, I got it too. I have no doubt that you'll pass!! :)
proud2bamommy06
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM

i've heard it's not that hard from alot of people and every time i feel just a lil bit better haha and thanks 

JaMochaMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Aww, congratulations! I'm glad that you decided to continue your education. Good luck on your future. :)
luck_or_fate20
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

congratulations i admire your determination! good luck with life and your future with that mind set theres no way you will fail. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)