Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help. prego or not?!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

Hi, THIS IS VERY DETAILED... Me and my husband had sex on November 17th and my period isnt until December 7th, but he came inside of me and now im playing "the waiting game" and i HATE IT! i have taken 2 pregnancy tests ( i know its early buti was anxious!) and both were negative. Not even a slight sign. I need help ladies. Do you think i was ovulating around the 17th? I start my period on the 7th everytime every month. Possibly be pregnant?? I was on top too. Dont know if position matters. Plus i have a 10 month old so didnt know if my cervix could still be a little open? PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS!

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KayelynnsMama
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Most women who have a regular cycle ovulate on day 14 of their cycle. If AF is due on the 7th you probably ovulated on/around the 23rd.. Which was 3 days ago. IF you are pregnant, you most likely wont even get a + test until to 30/1st AT THE EARLIEST.

Even if you have unprotected sex every day.. Your chances are still 20% each month.

Position doesn't matter.....

And... No, your cervix wouldn't still be open from having a baby 10 months ago. Even if it were I don't think thatg would improve your chances of getting pregnant....

hh08
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:01 PM
k thanks so much! this was very helpful!
proud_teen_mum
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I've read a lot about becoming pregnant and one thing that everything i read says is not to be on top and the missionary position is one of the best ways and to lay straight on your back for a while afterward and to limit movement. I'm trying to have another baby too even though people think its too soon since my son is 4 months old

juniors.mommy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:52 AM

its takes 8-10 days

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)