Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help?1?!?!?!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

i am 16 me and my boyfriend broke up then i found out i was pregnant he cheated on me then flirted with other girls i dont want to tell him im pregant but i dont want to souind mean so idk i really need advise on anything im really lost about everything so any advise would really help me alot plese and thank you :)

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mamawisdom11
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:08 AM
First off congrats on your pregnancy. I got pregnant at 17 and don't regret a thing. But your boyfriend is a dumbass unfortunantly but he deserves to know your pregnant. I wouldn't try and force things on him just let him know and tell him your doing it with or without him. He's young so he will continue to do dumb shit. But they do eventually grow up. It's going to be a hard road but trust me once you have your baby really nothing and no one matters other then your baby. It would be his loss if he didn't want to be around. But don't be with him just because your having your baby he needs to prove to you that he is trustworthy and capable of being a good father and co parent. You'll be fine I promise. Enjoy and welcome to mother hood.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)