Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 198 Total Views
Just wanted to say hi! I'm new to Cafemom and the group. I'm 16yrs old and 8wks 4 days pregnant with my first child. My name is Arizona but people call me Ari. I'm looking to meet some people who can relate to what I'm going through. Feel free to add me or ask any questions you want. I'm pretty much an open book! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lillysmommy0113
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM

congrats! im Elizabeth, 17, my dd is 3 months, im here if you just want to talk or vent. im a good listener.

spitfire.mommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Thanks! Congrats on the little girl!

Quoting Lillysmommy0113:

congrats! im Elizabeth, 17, my dd is 3 months, im here if you just want to talk or vent. im a good listener.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lillysmommy0113
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

your welcome & thank you.

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

Quoting Lillysmommy0113:

spitfire.mommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Has it been really hard? I mean I know having a baby isn't easy. But does it "ruin" your life like alot of adults say? I'm just curious not trying to be rude.

Quoting Lillysmommy0113:

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

Quoting Lillysmommy0113:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lillysmommy0113
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM

i didnt really have a life before so not really i was the girl who stayed home all the time besides to got to school and the store stuff like that. my friends like im closest with stayed around b/c they dont really care if i have a baby they love us both. they say well we are leaning right along with you and im teaching them how to take care of kids for when they have them. its been hard b/c i dropped out of school 2 months before getting pregnant, didnt go back b/c of ppl talking about me i couldnt deal with them in my face about me being a "whore/slut". so i have to get my G.E.D. before i can get a job. my babys father left me and got another girl pregnant when i was 15 weeks, he stayed with her. so im doing to by myself. me and the other girl use to be like bffs so its horrible but we are trying to get over it so he van be in both of his kids life. he helps me more then he does her, money wise. she has her family to get her baby stuff. i only have him and my mom to help me. i pretty much do everything on my own beside buying stuff for her. but i wouldnt say it ruined my life, i love being a mom.

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

Has it been really hard? I mean I know having a baby isn't easy. But does it "ruin" your life like alot of adults say? I'm just curious not trying to be rude.

Quoting Lillysmommy0113:

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

Quoting Lillysmommy0113:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)