Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It is TOO QUIET in here

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:13 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 431 Total Views

If I am correct, the LAST post in here was in June of LAST YEAR - is this possible?!  Come on, people, POST! How can we connect and get to know each other when we remain SILENT.  (we can't)  Well, just thought that I would check in and let everyone know that I am still alive. (I am sure that everyone was worried - haha!)

Best Regards from your neighbor~

JoJo

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
poohbear21
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Yeah its really quiet in here.  Apparently nobody has time to logon and check stuff.   They never know they could be missing out on some great stuff.

poohbear21

kenderedsoul
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2009 at 12:35 PM

I agree. I joined this group, hoping I would be able to be able to share things with others and others share things with me.  So here goes.  My name is Pam, I have a janomie embrodirey machine, and I am looking for Coke patterns so I can make my husband a beautiful coke quilt for Fathers day or maybe Christmas.  If anyone would be willing to share such patterns if they have any, I have thousands of different style patterns from Disney to just beautiful flowers and designes. I would be willing to share if someone could share with me.  I am also looking for the Pilsbury doe boy patterns as well.

I only live over by Bourbon, so If someone is willing to share some of their patterns, I am willing to share mine. I am also willing to just use cross stich patterns as well.

Please contact me at my personal email address, and I will give you my phone number and we will set up a time so you can chose what copies  you would like to have. most of my patterns I have for ALL machines. I can also change them over to Jeff format if you have the patterns but not for Janomie. 

Thank you and angels be with  you and yours

Pam

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)