Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Team With a Mission

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 66 Total Views

Ever join a business and then after signing on get left in the dark?  I've seen it happen and have actually had it happen to me.  Are you looking to join a business that actually provides continual support, help, and encouragement?   

Then you need to check out our group Moms Teaming Up!  We are a group that from the beginning has worked together to achieve success.  We chose the business that we wanted to join with by taking a vote.  The business that we choose to help us succeed is Soylicious.com candles.  Now that we have chosen our business we are helping each other succeed by placing 3 referrals under every member that joins.  The order in which you join depends on when you will get your referrals.   

We all help to promote the group, other member's posts, and other member's journal posts.   

Our group is helping to define the word "team" and we would love for you to be a part of our team! 

If you have any questions about our team you can ask anyone in the group for help. 

We look forward to helping you succeed! 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsteamingup

We are a GoGreen Company!      Free Logo Design

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GDIMOM
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:36 PM

I joined SoyLicious.com through Moms Teaming Up. I LOVE my candles and look forward to the new Candle of the Month Scent every month!

If you are interested in pampering yourself and your home, sign up today!

Mom2two925
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:16 AM

If you have thought about starting a home business, this is a great opportunity for anyone.  With products that are in hot demand, priced for market conditions and this fabulous team - we are all set for success...  Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today..  You will be so happy you joined us!

holding ornaments

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)