• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want you to "sell". All you have to do is try it because you'll be hooked!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 126 Total Views

I was the ultimate skeptic.  I'm a "believe it when I see it" person.  So...when I came across this company, it took me quite awhile to even give it the time of day.  There are a lot of companies out there and a lot of them even have great products.  But this one....had something that no one else had and that's what peaked my curiosity.  I had to try it.  Otherwise, in my mind, it couldn't possibly work.  It was a body slimming/sculpting wrap.  Originally only sold in European spas for hundreds of dollars.  This company bought the rights to it and created an affordable "wrap" that would allow women and men everywhere to tighten, tone, and firm their skin.  Not only that, but it detoxifies your body.  You can go to a spa and get a wrap but those only make you lose water weight (which you gain right back) and they're ridiculously expensive.  These wraps have an all natural concentration of botanicals that actually break down fat cells and detox your body. 

If you're looking to take a few inches off or if you're looking for a unique opportunity, working with an amazing 13 yr old company that's debt free and one of the fastest growing companies in the world....you need to check this out.  You might have to "see it to believe it" just like me, but it's SO worth it.  I'd be happy to help you with any questions, so feel free to message me or check out my website. 

http://www.angelak.myitworks.com/ 

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nebraskamomto2
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:42 AM

Mobile Photo

I forgot to add a pic. Imagine this kind of change in you or your friends?!
nebraskamomto2
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)