Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am looking for work from home jobs

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 8:16 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 104 Total Views

My name is Trista ! I just recently discovered CafeMom . So far i love it. I would love to find any kinds of work from home that is possible with 2 young children ! I am now a stay at home mom . My daugher has been some what ill, so i had to quit my job to care for her full time . Please HELP!!!!
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Breanne
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 8:17 PM

Hi my name is Breanne and I am with a team called WorkAtHomeUnited. We are partnered with a wellness company because they agree with our morals and values. They have been in business for 22 years and have an impeccable record with the BBB. This company helps others reach financial and physical wellness. There is no selling, stocking, or delivering of products. It is simply a referral business and you help set up people's account. There is no need to know people for your business to be successful because WorkAtHomeUnited will give you all of the tools you need to succeed including a mentor to be by your side the whole time, as well as a ton of support from a whole Team, Free Step by Step Training, and a Free Website. There is a one time membership fee of $29 but through July 31st it is only $14.50. That plus all of the products are 100% guaranteed or your money back. There is absolutely no risk with this business plus you get to help others. If this sounds like something  you’re interested in, check out my website and click on the 'get more info' and I will get back to you so we can get all of your questions answered and you can learn more about the wellness company we are partnered with and make an educated decision. Have a great day!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/breannej

www.workathomeunited.com/breannej

melaleucamom
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 8:41 PM
You beat me to a response!  I am also with Work at Home United.  Where do you live?  I am looking for people in my area that I can join up with.  I live in Kissimmee, FL. 

Good luck with this lead!  If she needs a second opinion!  I will certainly vouch for this company! 

Beth
tlscheler
by Member on Jul. 17, 2007 at 9:22 PM
Trista:

I'm Tammy and I'm with a wonderful company called Tastefully Simple, we have a great business opportunity that I would love to share with you. Please, if you are interested check out my website at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tscheler  or feel free to contact me at tlscheler@hotmail.com  I would love to talk to you about the opportunity.

Tammy
mrsgainer
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2007 at 9:23 PM
Hi,

I'm a member of My Power Mall and I actually Love this company!!  One of the reasons is because it's Worldwide...anybody anywhere can do this if they choose to have the online Business Mall which is what I did.  It's not just for one city, state, or country anybody can benefit from this. 

They also give you an option!...The best part (just my opinion) is NO inventory, no referrals, and it's totally FREE...no minimum spending amounts, no trial periods, or monthly payments!

I'm a military wife and my husband and our kids all have their own malls!  It's proven to be very beneficial for my husband's friends that are still overseas, if you want more info or if this interests you, please drop me an email! 

Good luck, and I really hope you find something that works out for you!  Here's the website if you want to check it out!  www.shoppingpays.net

Vonda
rocamom
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 9:28 PM
I'm staying home with my 3 1/2 year old and my 10 month old thanks to Tupperware.  I am making some great money.  Best thing about Tupperware is there are SO many different ways of doing it.  In home demos (as much or as little as you want/can do), online parties/orders (you do nothing), book parties (you send the host the catalogs and get the orders from the host,) and fundraisers (a lot like a book party but Tupperware makes a 40% donation great for so many groups and organization).  my2.tupperware.com/amyroca is my web site. Check it out and let me know if you would like more information.  I'm also happy to talk to you on the phone at 508-612-5692.  Let me know if this looks interesting to you. 

I love working closely with all my team mates to get there business going and growing.  I hope to welcome you to my team.  Thanks, Amy
workathomemama
by Member on Jul. 17, 2007 at 10:01 PM

I work at home with Ameriplan.  I have been doing my business for 8 months now and average about $200-$300 a week working about 15 hours a week.  We market healthcare benefis from our own homes.  Feel free to visit my page and read thru my journals where I have posted all kinds of info about the company and working at home with us or PM me with any questions.

~~~~Christina~~~~  

Ask me about affordable medical or dental coverage!

Stay home with your kids and make money! 
I do, ask me how!

MiaBella27
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 10:04 PM
Hi,

Would you be interested in selling candles and bath products?

Thesa are the best natural soy candles you've ever burned and better than any other candle out there! No LIE!!

Would you like to sell a candle thats?
soot free
stronger scented no perfumes
soy and natural
clean burning
lots of scent to choose from
smell like the scent name
a candle people will love and buy and burn!

For 39.95 you get a different scent of the month every month!!!! This money go's back in your pocket!!!!!
Which your promoting the candle of the month COTM
AND SELLING IT!!

One 16 oz candle
12 votives
bella bar
free website
free training materials

Bottom line if you love to burn candles and know people who love to burn candles and would want a better candle!!!!!!!

ACCESS TO WHOLESALE PRICES!!

Message me if you are seriously interested!!

Or join today http://www.uniqueescapes.scent-team.com

Thankyou,

Jennifer McClain
northneckjen@yahoo.com

Nikkiw5019
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2007 at 10:18 PM
Hi Trista, My name is Nicole Williams and I am an Independent Consultant with a fantastic company named Arbonne International !!!
Work part-time from home, fit Arbonne into your present life, achieve the future of your dreams and drive a white mercedes benz!!! paid for by Arbonne....
Unlimited income potential!!

If you want more information you can either email me or call me.

Nicole Williams
Independent Arbonne Consultant
District Manager
337-256-2709
Nikkiw5019@yahoo.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)