Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What about Mystery Shopping?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:06 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

There are so many scams out there, I know as I am trying to recruit people to Mystery Shop for my company and it is hard to know where to go or how to do this. One of your members emailed me about this site when I said I was struggling to find shoppers, so I decided to join and actually I think this site is going to be great for me personally and professionally.

I have worked for International Service Check since Feb 2008. When they first contacted me for the job I thought it had to be a scam. Work from home with flexible hours and get paid. But I signed on and am so happy I did. I am a project manager for the UK, Ireland and I am now getting involved in the USA. The company is European and since I am one of the only American on staff they have asked me to get involved. We need Mystery Shoppers all over the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. The scheduling (or coordination) was outsourced by a MS company before but we have taken it back and we need shoppers! We may also be hiring more schedulers/coordinators in the near future too.

If you are interested check out our website http://www.internationalservicecheck.com/ and if you like what you see you can register with us by going to Contact->Want to become a Service Checker? then register. No CV or email is necessary! You are paid via paypal for each completed visit report you submit.

If you are not sure what Mystery Shopping is please look at  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qprK2rIfZ1U

Catherine Yaque

email c.yaque@internationalservicecheck.com

www.internationalservicecheck.com

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)