Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want to own your own PTC site? Click here for details :)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 102 Total Views
Me (I own iwantoworkathome.com) and the owner of Tiki Treasure are having a purchase contest. Members from both sites Iwantoworkathome and Tiki Treasure will both be competing in this contest. All purchases on either sites count toward this contest (banner ads, ptc ads, pts ads, side pannel ads and upgrades). The way it works is the person that purchases the most  (money wise) wins a PTC site. The site that you will win is called Suzy Homemaker PTC the site includes the domain name and allready has some members. If you would like to look at the site here's the link www.suzyhomemakerptc.info if you win and you have not ran a site before me and Kelly (the owner of tikitreasure) will be glad to help you out. We will keep track of the puraches on both sites and update everyone daily as to who is in what place. The contest ends 11:59p.m. January 31st. The winner will be announced after the contest ends and the ptc site will be transfered to you.
This contest is only open to members of Tiki Treasure and Iwantoworkathome. If you are not a member of either of these sites you can click on the banner of the site  you would like to join and participate in the contest. You can sign up for either site or sign up for both :)

If you have any questions please let me know and I will be glad to answer them for you.

Thanks,
Kristine

Check out my blog for some great ways to make money from home and proof of payments I have recieved. Here's the link: http://www.freewebs.com/freemoneyfromhome

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)