Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only the Serious Need Apply.

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:34 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 74 Total Views

I am looking for moms who are REALLY ready to work. Working from home is great, but it can be hard work. I mean you do have your kids running around & you do have to be a mom, wife. Moms have alot going on in their day, but mom's also want to help with bringing in extra money. That is possible. You just have to have a want, a desire. So that is why I am looking for a mom that is REALLY READY. A serious mom. I can train you, but I can't do the work for you. I will tell you what to do & you will have to do it. You have to have staying power. If you don't see results right away don't quit!! KEEP GOING!  

I need a few people that meet these requirements:

1. Staying power. You can keep going from one business to another thinking that it's the company that is the reason why your not making money, but really it's because you quit when it don't work out right away. Stay with it & work, after all this is what's going to help you become financially stable, right?

2. A hard worker.  You know you go to work everyday & work while you are there, right? What would happen if you went to work & sat on your butt doing nothing? You would lose your job & YOUR MONEY! So work hard at your business.

3. Can work on your own.  You will get free training from the business that you choose, but a trainer can only do so much. We can give you the information, but you have to put it to work. We work hard to get to where we're at. You have to work hard to get to where you want to be. So you have to work on your own to get to where you want to be & that is? To be financially stable.

4. Can call me when you need help.  Don't just sit around trying to figure out how to answer a question that has never been asked to you. Call & get the answers that you need. I called my enroller almost everyday for the first year that I started working from home. So never worry about calling, if the enroller is who they say they are, they won't get mad at you for calling them.

5. Serious.  This one goes with the rest. You have to be serious, serious enough that you will do what it takes to make the change that is needed to get to where you want to be. So Be Serious! Be open-minded! Be coachable. Don't try to reinvent the wheel, use the one that has worked for thousands of others before you.

The fact is, not much has changed over the years. Network marketing is one of the most rewarding Work At Home-Business opportunities today. But it's only rewarding when you decide to work it as a business.

You owe it to yourself to see how this company has grown over 25 years with tremendous growth and staying power. An investment of 45 minutes is all it takes to get the information about getting started. So, take the time and really learn how to succeed in network marketing. It's worth it! There is a perfect business for everyone out there that is looking. This may not be the one for you, but it doesn't hurt to look. So if this is you then please go to my website & check it out & then fill out the request info form. If this isn't you please don't fill out the form. Only the SERIOUS NEED APPLY.

P.S. Remember it takes money to make money. Scenario: You want to open up a resale shop. So what you need is money to rent the building, money for deposits, money to put items in your shop, supplies. The point is you have to pay to get this going & you have to pay every month to keep it going. The more time you have your doors open (work) the more money you make. No work=No money.   

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)