Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

work from home using this free program

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 69 Total Views

I am an internet referral agent. I work for a company that pays their employees every time they refer people to complete a few free trial offers. This is a legitimate program. Work from home posting ads online a few hours a day for Walmart, Netflix, Blockbuster, Directv, and many more companies, you can also refer family member and friends. You do not have call anyone. Everything can be done online. Must be 18yrs old, Have Own computer/internet, able to Copy/Paste, able to complete trial offers to get started, and have excellent grammar skills. Hours are currently flexible. You will be paid daily through paypal. You will receive $20 per person that you get to do the first step and $60 per referral for the second step. The second step is optional but you can make more money using both steps. Sign up today and receive$30 just for signing up for both steps. I am looking for motivated individuals that are ready to make money from home. Full Training is available. Limited Spaces Available. This job is only available to people that live in The US. http://instantmoneynetwork.com/Rhonda

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)