Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work at Home - Paid DAILY with Benefits including a 401K Plan

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:04 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 69 Total Views

I am looking for people who want to make a realistic income from the comfort of their home with no cold calling, no selling, no product, no parties and no collecting of money. Work with a company that will provide benefits for your entire household, a 401K Plan and a company that pays daily. You need to be 18 years of age or older, a US Resident and have computer, phone and internet access. If this is you, please let me know.

Our Company

AmeriPlan® is a 17 year old, debt free company. Our home workers can work exclusively from home on the internet without having to do home parties or cold calling. Our company provides benefits for your entire household, a 401K Plan, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and pays us daily.

We offer live training calls almost every day of the week. We also have recorded calls as well as online training. You never have to leave your home for our home-based business.

Work at Home on the Internet

We are a service based company, so there are NO PRODUCTS, NO PARTIES, NO COLLECTING OF MONEY.

My business is done on the Internet in the comfort of my home. My work schedule is around my family time.

We offer you 2 great ways in which to make money from home. We train you for both and you can decide which opportunity makes sense to you.

Secure your financial future by building an income that will last a life time.

Our company pays DAILY. We cut over 50,000 checks a month to our employees. Imagine receiving a check in the mail every other day!

Your entire household will receive our Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic program. Everyone living in your home will receive this, regardless of their relation to you.

If you feel this would be a good fit for you and your family, please Request An Interview today so we can get you started on your way to financial freedom!

Jessica Callahan
AMERIPLAN® INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNER

Helping You Find Your Freedom At HOME!
www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/JCallahan

Need Affordable Health and Dental Benefits for you and your entire household? Check out my website for great health plans!
www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/JCallahan

Email: JCallahan@ameriplan.net

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)