Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello to All!!!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 4:01 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 415 Total Views

Let me start with intorducing myself...

My name is Della. I'm 25 yrs old.  I have 3 kids...2 biologically and one step.  I am creating this group because my first child passed away in 2001.  He was just 6 months and 10 days old...I still miss him, I still wish he were here, I wish I could change things, but most of all I still love him.....(Please; feel free to ask me ANY questions you would like.  I will answer ALL questions.)

I have always felt that there should be a place for others like me to go and talk to people who could understnad what they were going through.  So, if you are a mom who has lost a child...and it doesn't matter how because we all suffer the same...Come and join us.  Let us be your support when you're down; your ear to talk to; the shoulder you cry on when its been "one of those days"; and a friendly comforting place to express your feelings freely.

by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 4:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
anguwa
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:10 PM
It's nice to know that I have a place where I can go to and not be judged for feeling the way I do about loosing my son. My name is Angela I am 35 years old. I am a mother of 5 , one we lost in 1993. It's so hard not having Kamren here with us.
KaitiDidIt
by Group Owner on Apr. 15, 2007 at 3:04 AM
Welcome! And I am so sorry to hear about your loss...It never really gets any easier but, it does help knowing that your feelings are "normal" and others go through it too...I never really had anywhere to go so, I decided once I found cafemom that I'd fix that problem for me & others...Hope we can help you in anyway...Feel free to share openly, noone will judge, and we all understand...
sugarbear_1985
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2007 at 5:23 AM
i am glad to see a place where i can talk about things and not be told get over it... i get so tired of hearing it. i had a miscarriage in nov.. still havent gotten over it though even though i already have one bio child and one step.. i feel terrible about the miscarriage but i dont think i actually discussed it with anyone.. i just told everyone i am ok these things happen.. but one the nurses i spoke to said they dont know why i miscarried so late.... not sure how to deal.. want to cry but i cant let anyone see me... my baby's due date was april 16th.. maybe thats why i am feeling so horrible.. can you actually get over the loss of a child you never held?.. maybe i am wrong to feel this way b/c i have never held my child..
MamaMia2Three06
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 7:40 PM
i don't know if my loss is really considered a loss to some people but it really hurts me alot. My soon to be 6 month old would be a twin. I was pregnant in the tube and in the uterus at the same time. My tubal pregnancy ruptured. It almost killed me. It made me not really bond with my son for the longest time :) THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)