Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 5:28 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 168 Total Views
I am raising my 18 mo. old by myself because I have a deadbeat baby daddy.  He has never even seen his daughter.  I called him about a month ago and asked him for some money because I was broke and sick of asking my mom and dad for money.  He wired my $60.  That was all the money I have ever seen from him.  That same night I got a phone call from his girlfriend.  She started yelling at me because I asked him for money.  She told me that I was getting all of his tax returns.  Well, the state is  currently holding that money and I will get it on May 11th.  It is $172.  WOW!!!  What the heck does she think she is doing??  I don't think she has any place to talk about me or my daughter.
by on May. 4, 2007 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ScottFree
by Group Owner on May. 10, 2007 at 3:51 PM
Hi and welcome. All I have to say is don't worry about that. As for his girlfriend, don't pay her no mind. She is just jealous because you contacted him and he responded to you. Just don't worry about it.
MamaKrystal
by New Member on May. 17, 2007 at 1:28 AM
I agree, you should not pay no attention to that little girl that is just acting like a child calling you up and yelling. All you were doing is asking the father of your child for some financial support, it's not like you were trying to get with him. I mean the both of you have life long connection and she needs to just back off because nothing is going to change that. Hope you are able to get that money from him to support your little girl. Sadly enough, I'm still waiting on my child support from my daughter's father but have to wait on the results of the paternity test. What fun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)