Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Back!!!!

Posted by on May. 31, 2007 at 11:00 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 453 Total Views
I'm sorry I haven't been on but I've been going through alot of drama with my daugter's deadbeat father. I went to court to see if they can either stop his visitations or have it supervised because last year he didn't bring my daughter back in time to go to school (Georgia, he lives in NY) and he stated I wasn't going to get her back. So, I had to travel to NY Family Court to get a Habeas Corpus to get her back. We had Cout on April 30th and I KNEW they wasn't going to stop the visitations but they should've still gave him supervised visits. But, the Judge didn't grant that. so, my daughter left(yesterday) to be with him for 2 months. I'm so angry I don't know what to do!!!! Any suggestions?
by on May. 31, 2007 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
RachaelLynne
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2007 at 2:58 PM
First of all you are an awesome Mom.  You have gone thru so much for your child.  Don't give up we are with you 100%.
Can you file for sole custody of your daughter.  What you are going thru is hell and horrible.  I was lucky my ex did not show up to court and the next time he did the judge gave me full custody.  This was because my ex showed he did not care and made the judge very upset.
Let  me know if there is anything I can do for you.  Sorry my response was so late I just joined the group today.  Rachael
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)