Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourselfs

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:36 PM
  • 39 Replies
  • 2562 Total Views
give a brief introduction and let everyone know your racial mix and how many kids you have
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
porcelaindoll
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 2:54 PM
hi
I am in Wa state and Im addicted to korean dramas etc etc nice to meet you
CheekyMum
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2007 at 7:57 PM

KIMCHI ROCKS!!! I AM KOREAN NEED I SAY MORE :)

CHEERS!

HoyaHoo
by on Apr. 27, 2007 at 10:05 AM
Gotta ask: What's "hapa"?

I'm Korean and my hubby is white.  My daughter will get the best of both worlds.  If this group becomes more active, I would like to join. 
Proud_mom_of_4
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2007 at 1:27 PM

I am half korean and half african american. My husband is african american and we have 3 boys and 1 girl together. My mom is full blooded korean and she is from Seoul.

Soojin
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2007 at 9:45 PM
Hello!  I am Korean and my daughter is 1/2 Korean and 1/2 German/Irish mix.  I was actually adopted when I was a baby and I am looking to learn about Korea and Korean culture to teach my daughter.  I hope that this is a place where I can learn.  :)
I love K-dramas and my daughter loves kimchi (so far).  We are both eager to learn and make new friends here.
IzzysMommy06
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2007 at 3:39 PM
Hello...My name is Christie and Im originaaly from Taegu, Korea. Half korean and the other half is german.  I am the mommy to a little 14 month old little boy named Isaiah. Just wanted to say heeeeyyyyyy.
seoulmom
by Member on Jul. 13, 2007 at 4:04 PM

Quoting Soojin:

Hello! I am Korean and my daughter is 1/2 Korean and 1/2 German/Irish mix. I was actually adopted when I was a baby and I am looking to learn about Korea and Korean culture to teach my daughter. I hope that this is a place where I can learn. :)
I love K-dramas and my daughter loves kimchi (so far). We are both eager to learn and make new friends here.

i am also korean & my son & daughter are 1/2 korean 1/2 irish...i was adopted at 3months & my family is white (except for my adopted sister whom is also korean)
    i am pretty much americanized...but i would love to learn more about korean culture, food, music & these dramas i keep hearing are so good! i had a layover in seoul, where i was born, once but didnt have much time there.
     i am excited to make new friends & learn more about my heritage to pass on to my children!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

mviera70
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2007 at 5:04 PM
Hi, I'm Korean, my little one is half Korean, half Puerto Rican.  My older daughter is half Korean, and her other half, I so called sperm donor from Guam.  My husband loves my korean cooking.  He doesn't like kimchee but my little one loves it.  Hope to meet all the moms here and chat sometimes.
doolittle83
by Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 11:10 PM

i am half korean and half irish...i have an 8 week old daughter Ava and her dad is caucasion...i speak to her in some korean and hope that she will embrace the culture as she grows!

khelawanj
by Member on Jul. 19, 2007 at 1:39 PM
I am half korean and half white. I live outside of washington dc and have a 5 week old son, Lucas.  Nice to meet everyone!  My husband hates kimchi, but I love it!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)