Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So sorry I have been gone so long!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:00 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 320 Total Views

The baby had several more sever seizures and has been in and out of the hospital. Lots of tests and still no answers. He is now on seizure meds though and so far so good! The only thing they figured out is that he is having them in his sleep as well:( He is doing much better now though. I appreciate the prayers and nice comments left by my fellow boxer moms! In the time I was gone a lot has happened! We bought our first house(Branson had a seizure on closing day...WOW) also I'm blond now. I used to be but haven't been in a while. Dixie didn't have pups but She should be pregnant now...they hooked up 12 times! Took em a while to figure things out but better late than never. That's about it! I'm glad to be back! Lets pick it up!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Shagavkinsmom
by Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 2:47 PM
OMG I am sooooooooooooooo glad to see you on here I have missed you!!!!! I had know idea you were going thru this with your little guy I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!!! I love the blonde hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joey and Josie had their 2nd litter on July 28th, she had 7 but one passed the 6 are doing great they will be ready to leave for their forever homes Sept 23rd.. Three white female, 1 fawn female we are gonna keep and tw rev.brindle males. I hope Dixie and Dollar have a healthy litter!! Now I am gonna go post pics of Joey, Josie and the pups!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)