Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Ladies

Posted by   + Show Post
So welcome to CNA Mumma's.  Tell us a little about yourself.  Just remember if you are going to chat about work to abide by our hippa laws.  So no NAMES or specific places.  But still feel free to share your stories. 

TamiLee

[image]

by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 9:58 AM
Replies (11-15):
Sharon300
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2008 at 12:57 AM

Hi, my name is Sharon, I have two daughters Jordon 8 and Alayna 4. I work in a nursing home on a ventilater unit. I enjoy my job, but have also returned to school to get my rn degree.

alaskansglmom
by Member on Nov. 27, 2008 at 2:32 AM

My name is Michelle. I am 24 years old. I am a single mom to 2. My daughter is 3 and my son is 2. I have been working as a CNA for 4 years now. I currently work at a assisted living home. I am in school though to be a accountant. I know that I can't be a CNA for the rest of my life. It is so hard on the body.

michelle is the proud mother of:

kraziandkoul
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Hi. My name is Jen. I have been a CNA for 4.5 years. I work in a nursing home. I am a mother to four and soon to be 5! Currently I work part time 1-3 days a week. I work mostly second shift, but I prefer to work 1st shift in the summer...which my work pretty much allows me to do. I am going to school to get my degree in healthcare administration and hope to be graduated in Sept 09...but it might be delayed if I take time off of college when this new one is born. I then plan to go to college for my RN. I enjoy my work and my residents, I have learned a lot from my job!

hannahsmommy321
by on Jul. 18, 2009 at 12:05 PM

i am melissa been a CNA since 2000 i am from wisconsin i work at a assisted living facility with ederly residents. i enjoy my job!

mkagdchcetdy
by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Hi everyone! I've been a cna for 18 yrs. now. I work on the long-term care unit of a hospital. I love taking care of the elderly. Anyway looking forward to sharing my stories. Going back to school for my R.N. and looking forward to the future with great anticipation.

wavetypingtoddler boyboy kissing mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN