Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your night?

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 10:50 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 108 Total Views

My shift starts at 3:00 p.m. and yesterday it started with projectile vomit.  And it ended with explosive poops everywhere.  It was a fun filled night.  So how was your day?

TamiLee

[image]

by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JesusNurse01
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2008 at 3:05 AM

My night starts at 7pm and ends at 7 am. It started with my car catching on fire and ended with a fight with my DH.
I got loaded down with blood draws and had a patient bleed all over me after jerking their arm away from me while I was sticking him,and one that keeps going in anothers room and watching her sleep at the foot of her bed.
I got a nurse that was all over my but, and our label machine broke and we didn't get our 2am blood draw labs until after 3 am!I was SO behind in our labs! I think I had 4 or five sticks that I had to do late..
It sucked but by the end of the night, i was SO ready to get home and take a nap!
I love my job, but sometimes I just want to put my hands up in the air and yell, one at a time ppl! I am only ONE PERSON! lol

'I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!'

100% Christian Conservative Republican

The more we have abandoned the Bible, the more immoral our society has become.
More emotional slavery as we abandon basic right and wrong for *if it feels good do it*.  More socially acceptable racism.  More demoralizing of young women by accepting them dressing as scantaly as possible and calling them "whores and bitches".  More acceptace of child abuse by calling it a *Lifestyle Choice* NAMBLA anyone?.  More religous discrimination and persecution.  More killing of innocent babies under the guise of *womens rights" and "not overpopulating the planet".  But hey, No more stoning people to death! WAY TO GO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)