Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey there

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 8:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 110 Total Views
well hello there i wasnt sure if there was a post or not yet but i wanted to introduce myself,

my name is leah, and i'm 27 years old i live in georgia, and i have a beautiful daughter, she is 5 and her name is dayana. i have also met the man of my dreams, he is 33 and his name is shane, he also is a cna he happens to work with me. so we both understand the pressures and everything else that comes with it. he has also helped me through a lot and has always been there, so that is my lil family
i work at a nursing home as a cna, and i enjoy it, back when i was younger i never thought i could do this line of work but hey i am doing it and it seems right for me if you know what i mean, its got its rewards. this nursing home has 3 different stations, all total 181 residents when we are full, my station i work at has 81 residents, and as i work third shift, and on weekends i pull 7p to 7a each saturday and sunday and work 2 to 3 days out of the week.
if any one wants to know more pls feel free to post here or send me a message.
i hope to get to talk to all of you soon, and become friends.
leah

ps well i guess if i read the first post lol,
by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MandyP28
by on Jul. 9, 2008 at 5:43 PM
Hi there!  My name is Mandy and I have only been a CNA a little over a year!  I also work at a nursing home in the dementia unit.  Our facility has 100 beds total and my unit alone has 28 residents.  I love working as a CNA but I am going to be going back to school to pursue my RN degree.  I hope to be able to meet other CNA's and become friends!
mummaofsbe
by Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2008 at 8:12 PM
It's great to have you here!!  Feel free to post away the day.  I really don't get on the computer more then once every couple days. 
Can't wait to get to know you too.
Have a wonderfull night

TamiLee
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)