Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just curious

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2008 at 2:55 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 124 Total Views

i have noticed a lot of people dont really post in this group so i thought i would start one so maybe we could converse with eachother when ever we do stop by.

by on Aug. 7, 2008 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mummaofsbe
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2008 at 12:28 PM

Yellow, I have been freaky busy lately.  My little brother just got married.  My husband and myself were in the wedding.  It was a blast!!!  The only wedding I have been in was my own.  And our wedding was pretty low key.  So this was FUN.  It was a little expensive to be in a wedding, but totally werth it.  When it was my turn to walk down the isle I got about 1/3 of way down and lost it.  My brother was so handsome in his Army uniform, and then i saw my husband standing there too.  Well, when I lost it my dad, grandfather, mother, and grandmother followed in suit.  So needless to say there were tears flowin freely. 

But anyways that is what I have been up to.  At work I have been having a hard time.  We have a new resident who is completely paranode, and it takes 4/5 people to transfer her.  She shacks her self right out of our lifts.  And if you try to physically transfer her she beats to crap out of you.  And of course while doing all this shacking and beating she is giving herself skin tears and bruises.  She is a mess.  I really don't know what we are going to do with her.  She is a One on One at all times.  Even when she is in bed.  So you are always 1 staff member short.  And to make things worse she lives on a wing that already has a One on One resident when she is awake.  SSOOOO, work sucks right now.  I have off today, but work friday and sat. 

I just wish there is more we can do for her, but it seems like all we really can do is do something with her meds.  But I don't think they will. 

the1nonlypeachy
by on Aug. 11, 2008 at 9:10 AM

i totally understand. you said she was a new resident right well hopefully she will calm down once she gets oriented its always rough having a new one, usually after a month or so they usually calm down, i understand about being short i think its a medical field thing you never have enough.

glad you had fun at the wedding i wasnt trying to be impatient and i know everybody has their everyday lives and stuff, just seemed like for a while there noone was posting at all. so i was just checking in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN