Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interview help

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:16 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 105 Total Views

I am hoping that someone can help me here.  I have an interview next week for a pool position at a large hospital.  I was just wondering what some interview questions are that are typically asked.  Do they usually give you certain situations where you have to tell them what you would do in them?  Or is it just a regular interview where they ask you somewhat personal questions about your work experience, goals, etc.?  The HR lady said that the interview could take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour!  I can't imagine what they will ask me in this long of time.  ANY advice or personal experiences would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mrsburgess
by on Nov. 6, 2008 at 8:08 AM

Wish I could help you out with your question. I just got done with my CNA classes and looking for a job. I have not been called in for an interview yet. I hope you had/have a good interview. Keep us updated.

kaizynn
by on Nov. 21, 2008 at 12:53 AM

Everytime I have been interviewed for a CNA job.  They asked me about what kind of experience I had..  Why I chose the profession and what I could add the the place of employment if they hired me..  I was never given any situations where I had to tell them what I would do..  I guess they figure if you pass the state test you should know what to do..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)