Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI CNA STNA

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 10:46 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

My name is nikki. im almost done with my stna program...any suggestions for my state test....im very worried about it..even though i have done very well in the class and have a great average...im still worried

by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mrsburgess
by on Nov. 5, 2008 at 11:29 AM

I am in the same boat as you are. I just finished up my CNA classes last week and awaiting for my state test date. I done very well in the class; I scored the highest on the final the teacher gave us in the class; missing only 3. If you want you can send me a message with any questions you may have and I'll try to answer them and we can try and study together and all too if you will like. Good luck with your state test.

kaizynn
by on Nov. 20, 2008 at 5:06 PM

I remember when I did my test...  It was alot of rules questions..  And some scenerio questions...  And if the skills are still the same..  You usually have 5 to do

1 usually hand washing another is usually communication..  Then 3 random choices...

I had handwashing, communication with hearing impaired, ambulation, ROM, and pericare of a male..

Remember the right way to clean a female..  And a male..  Don't forget to pull the foreskin back if they have it..  Don't forget to knock.  And introduce yourself..  And don't forget to tell them what you will be doing to them...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)