Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

venting ..lazy cna's

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:11 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 135 Total Views

theres this women cna and i dont belive i've ever seen someone so slow and lazy. I work at a nursing home and we were short handed friday, so there was only 3 of us on the floor. i had 2 halls which i could do all by myself and 1 of the cna's had 2 as well which she has no promblem doing. well the 3rd starts complaing how she would need help so me and cna2 pull together to help, well she and i got 16 ppl up (some together) and cna 3 got only 2 ppl up and they where the one's that help you transfer themself...uhh so we pretty much did all the halls. I WILL NOT HELP HER ANYMORE!!!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
alaskansglmom
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Where I work there is a cna that is soooo slow and takes long breaks. He will take 2 hours to get 2 residents up. Then sometimes he will just leave the residents in bed and not get them up and just go and get donuts in the morning and leaving that resident for everyone else to get up. Then his breaks are way too long. He will take a 30 minute break but not come back for a hour or take a 15 minute break and not come back for 30 minutes. We have talked to our boss many times about him but yet he is still there.

michelle is the proud mother of:

preg.w3
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 12:16 PM

THAT SUXS AND YOU KNOW WHERE I WRK IT SEEMS LIKE THEY LET GO OF THE GOOD CNA'S AND KEEP THE BAD ONES.

Quoting alaskansglmom:

Where I work there is a cna that is soooo slow and takes long breaks. He will take 2 hours to get 2 residents up. Then sometimes he will just leave the residents in bed and not get them up and just go and get donuts in the morning and leaving that resident for everyone else to get up. Then his breaks are way too long. He will take a 30 minute break but not come back for a hour or take a 15 minute break and not come back for 30 minutes. We have talked to our boss many times about him but yet he is still there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)