Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to the group

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2009 at 7:55 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 255 Total Views

hi mamas! I am new to the group.. just wanted to share a little about me! I am Sarah, 23.. I have a 15 month old son, Married for about 2 years now.  My husband is a manager at petsmart, lol!

I have been a CNA for 5 years now.. I LOVE IT! I even went to cosmetology school 2 years and i am also a licensed hair stylist, but I keep coming back to CNA work.  I love it.  I am meant to do this job.  I currently work for Bayada Nurses.  I work in home with 2 young adults with Cerebral Palsy.  It's awesome.  I basically make them breakfast.. do some wash, very light cleaning, and hang out with them.. watch TV, go shopping, take them to the doctors, etc.. It's a pretty awesome job.  I used to work in a nursing home, and as hectic as it gets, I miss it!!! I loved getting close to my residents and making a difference in their lives. 

Thanks for letting me share mommies!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

ttc

http://www.cafemom.com/group/nodramamamas1

by on Feb. 23, 2009 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mummaofsbe
by Group Owner on Mar. 5, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Thank you for your post.  It is amazing how you keep finding your self back at work as a CNA.  It is just such a rewarding and meaningful line of work.  Thankyou

hannahsmommy321
by on Jul. 18, 2009 at 12:08 PM

hi sarah i am melissa been a cna since 2000 new to the group too nice to meet ya

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)