Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 8:37 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 308 Total Views

Hi I'm Sarah. I'm 31 and have been married to my hubby for 2yrs. We have a 15month old Daughter and are expecting anther in April. I have been a CNA for 7 yrs. I work in Hospice care. I love every minute of it. So nice to find a group for CNA's

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cacountryangel
by Member on Sep. 13, 2009 at 11:24 AM

HI SARAH I'M LUCINDA....I'VE BEEN A CNA FOR OVER 20 YEARS NOW....I WORK HOME HEALTH NOW WITH A PRIVATE FAMILY OWNED HOME HEALTH. I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD LIKE THIS KIND OF WORK. BUT I OOVE IT. MY PTS ARE THE GREATEST. I FEEL I HAVE FOUND MY PLACE IN LIFE WITH CARING FOR THEM.

needingsupport
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Hi sarah,

I have been a CNA for a year and I love it. I work in an assistant living facility/memory care unit. it is so rewarding to help them. I just got offered a job in a hospital and I am soo  excited to start and learn everything I can to help people. Nice to meet you and welcome aboard!!

Karennurse

JesusNurse01
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Hi, My name is Jenna and I have been a CNA for almost 5 yrs.

I have worked in an Altzeimers care and Hospice unit, and spent the last two years in a Cardiac Care unit in a  top 50 hospital. I just trasfered to the Orthopedics and Nuerology unit about 3 months ago.

I have 3 kids and a wonderful Fiancee'. My Fiancee' is also a CNA and an RN student. We worked together for 2 years and now he delivers and sets up medical equipment. He also teaches patients to use them. 

welcome to the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN