Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dd/cna/nursing school

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 10:41 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

my dd is a sr this school year and is looking to go to college to be a rn. my dh and my credit is awfull. it's to where i don't think we could get her a loan to pay for college. we ruined our credit when we divorced and remarried. where do i start looking for ways to pay for her college??? she did the cna course in high school so she could work and learn from the ground up. i told her she would respect who worked with her after she became a rn.

oh i worked today. my fav. pt is always happy to see me. since i started working home health. i have gotted so close to my pts. but this one has stolen my heart. she's such an angel. she said i have her shoiled. she has me spoiled. the love she gives to everyone who comes into her home. you can see God written all over her face.

by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mummaofsbe
by Group Owner on Oct. 2, 2009 at 1:50 AM

It is amazing how much better a nurse is when she worked as an aid first.  Your right, you have an appreciation for your aids.  You know where they are at because you have been there. I also think you are a more compassionate nurse because you have seen the struggle a resident has first hand, even with the simple things in life.  The more you know, the more you grow.  Not to say nurses that never worked as aids aren't excellent at their jobs, I think there is simply an awareness that you have instilled in you after working as an aid.  

I'm sorry to hear about the money problems.  Those suck really bad.  We can't seem to save money and our children are in grade school.  I really have no idea what we will do down the road. 

And it is fantastic to hear about your work.   I love to hear the sweet and touching stories everyone has.  That is what makes our job so fantastic. 

Keep them coming.  Good luck with the money!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)