Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You and yours

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 4:16 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 644 Total Views
Hi I'm Ashley and this is my group. This is where you introduce yourself and tell us a little about your tats and piercings. I have two tats, a rose n my lower back, and my kids innitals on my wrist. Also i have my belly button pierced and two holes in my ears. I'd like to get a third hole in my ear, and my rose isn't completly finished but someday i would like to have it completed.
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
butterflysd4
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2007 at 1:00 PM
Hi my name is Sarah. I am a single mother of 15 month old twins. I have two tattoo's. I have a butterfly of my left shoulder and on my lower back I have a cross with a flower in the center and tribal coming out of both sides. On the top I have my older brothers initals and on the bottom is the year he was born and the year he passed. I want to get another tattoo with my twins names, just haven't figured out what. I also have 7 piercings. Three in my left ear and two in my right, my nose and my tongue. I used to have a lot more but took a lot of them out when I found out I was pregnant.
srthomas5458
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2007 at 6:53 PM
Hey, my name is Sarah also. I am 24 yrs old from Los Angeles, Ca. I have 4 tattoos. Two doves on my shoulders, and then one on my upper left arm and mid upper back. They are kind of big with differenet stuff in them. I'll post pictures later if anyone wanted to see. My husband also has a ton of tattoos. He has enough to where you stop counting. lol As for piercings... I had a lot and got rid of them when I had my daughter. I had my nipples ( vert. & horiz), labret, conch, tragus, ears stretched to 00g. I took them out thinkings moms can't have piercings.. and switched  to tattoos!
XStacyrollz
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2007 at 10:12 PM
Hi My name is Daniela. Im due Nov 23rd with my first. I have three tattoos. My first a flower with barbed wire on my wrist, Rose on my back and Italia with a flag type design on my lower stomach. I also have my tongue pierced and my ears double pierced. Once my babies born I plan on getting he/she name somewhere on my body. I dont know about any more piercings or tattoos after that.
XStacyrollz
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2007 at 10:14 PM
The tattoo you have on your lower back sounds like the one I got on my wrist. I got a pink flower with tribal coming out of both ends. LoL Do you have any pics of your tats?
mia34
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2007 at 9:35 PM
Hi, i'm Mia. I am married to a really nice guy named Joey, his full name is Joseph. I hava a 3 year old daughter names Arianna and am due with my second daughter in October. I want to get my belly button pierced and I have my ears pierces, twice in the lobe and one in the cartildge area up top. I have my lower back tottooed with a shooting star. I know, wimpy. The other weird thing about me is that I smoke cigarettes.  Does anyone else?
lovin_mylil_man
by Group Owner on Apr. 26, 2007 at 10:33 AM
Ok mia why is it wierd that you smoke? I smoke too. Also i don't think that the shooting star is whimpy i think anyone that gets a tat is brave. If you do get your belly button done, i did mine and my sister told me to put a and d ointment on it every day twce a day and i did and it healed realy quickly

Ashley
butterflysd4
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2007 at 10:17 PM
It's not weird that you smoke. I do it too. Like she said anyone that can get a tattoo is not wimpy!!
LittleMansM0mmy
by on May. 18, 2007 at 11:06 PM
Hello! My name is Tiffany... I've been blessed with my beautiful, blue eyed son named Kristopher after his father. I currently have 13 piercings. 4 in each ear, nostril, septum, tongue, and umm... 2 others, lol. I've been up to 18, I had snakebites, nipples, and belly button, but retired them for now... I have 4 tattoos. The chinese symbols for love and hate across from each other on my lower abdomen, 6 cattleya orchids up my left side (for my husband, son, mother, sister, step dad, and brother.) and Scooby-Doo's dog tag on the back of my neck for my favorite uncle who passed away.
BooBear21
by on May. 26, 2007 at 8:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm Christina. I turned 21 this past April and I'm expecting my first baby (it's a boy!) in October. I've got seven tattoos, a belly button piercing and my ears. I used to have three other holes in my ears and my nipples pierced too, but those are all taken out and pretty much closed up. All of my tattoos have meanings. I have my maiden name (Friday....yes it's a day of the week lol!) on my lower back in old english with green vines around it, a celtic shamrock on my hip/panty line, a crescent moon and star between my shoulder blades, I had "Sunset Beach" written on my ankle with a half a sun set, but the work was really poorly done so I had it covered up with two black roses and the stem is tribal and wraps around my entire ankle, I have a tiger cub on my right breast (in the cleavage area) and mine and my best friends zodiacs entwined on my upper butt cheek (in the same area as my hip bone, but directly behind it on the back side of my body)...we got that together in the same place. I want to get my husband's name and our soon to be son's name on my inner wrists (one of each) and I want to try to talk hubby into letting me get my grandmothers senior school picture portrait on my back between my shoulder blades and hopefully cover the moon and star. The moon and star are of good work, but the color just won't hold there (except the black) and it's kind of plain anyways. I don't know if he'll go for the portrait though, it wouldn't be that big. He doesn't have any and says he will get one of our son's name down his forearms, but we'll see....once he gets one I hope he sees how addicting they are!!!!
lovin_mylil_man
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2007 at 9:27 PM
I love the sound of your tats and your much braver than i am i only have a few pierceings and i am to scared to get my nipples done. I like the sound of the portrait.

Ashley
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)